Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Having a fun day so far

Well today I posted my card for the Cocoa Blossom Inspiration Challenge by Suzy at Embellish-it Scrapbooking www.embellish-online.com/forum. This was a really fun challenge. I love working with browns and earthy types colors. I haven't done much with glitter and chipboard before so I think it turned out pretty well. Glitter is tricky, I have to tell you, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to make it stick better to the chip board, please drop me a note.
Another upload I am going to do is one for thethe Scrap to Remember challenge at www.ittybittyscrapshack.com (IBSS). This challenge is going to benefit the www.FirstCandle.org which helps support parents that have lost a child due to SIDS or an unexpected death. If you go to IBSS's blog page you will find the link to donate to this organization and if you can make two 8 1/2 by 11 scrapbook layouts and send them to Tiffany (she runs IBSS) and she will send them to the organization. It's a really great cause so if you can participate then please do.

Anyway here are the pages I have made so far for the
m.


Well I'm off to do another challenge. Thanks for visiting.



No comments: