Friday, April 25, 2008

I have been a very busy girl. I just finished an Americana scrapbook and photo album. I go to put everything together and the binder inside the chipboard album that I used to make this scrapbook won't stay closed. I just pops open and all the pages fall out. Nothing like finishing something and then at the end find out it doesn't work the way it should. Talk about disappointing. So I ordered another album and I am hoping that it works. Although I have gotten the consensus that these albums do this all the time. Well that's just great! My back-up plan is to cut the front and back off off this and then use those binder rings to make a book out of it. I hope it looks good. But I am really hoping the other album will be just fine. But I'll post a few pictures of it here. Americana is not my kind of things to make normally. But I like how this album turned out. It would make a great 4th of July scrapbook if you do a celebrating on that holiday.










So my brain is mush now in terms of creativity so I am going to take a couple of days off and not do anything scrapbook or card related. Hopefully I don't go through withdrawals or something. :lol

No comments: