Monday, April 7, 2008

It's Monday

Well I went to a Wiggles Show on Sunday with my hubby and the kiddos. I have to say that they put on a great show. The kids had a great time and were dancing and singing along. Garrett even got to "high-5" Anthony which was so cool. I finished up my little purse album called "Cowgirl Up" and listed it at my Etsy store. I think it turn out really cute. I'll post a picture here but you can see more of it in the PhotoBucket link. I am busily working on a big order of cards and invites and even a scrapbook album. Once everything is picked out then it shouldn't take me too long to get everything done. I have until May which seems like it is fast approaching (probably because I need to get this order done). Oh the pressure--I Love It!!

Check out the new Caardvarks Challenge, Flight of Fancy, on their blog http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/. It looks awesome and I have a couple of things in mind for it. The design team made some really inspiring examples to get the creative juices flowing.



1 comment:

Helen & Co. said...

This is gorgeous!! A big welcome to blogging - congratulations on your blog - your work looks lovely!
Helen x