Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Well I finally have a blog...

...after reading and viewing hundreds and hundreds of blogs. I love looking at everyone's blogs out there. There are so many talented people out there and I have gotten so many ideas and inspirations from looking at them. Anyway, after doing some contests and challenges, they always want your blog or "post your picture on your blog." So this is a big step for me. I probably won't post every day but hopefully it will become something that is easier to do for me.

Anyway, my passion right now is card making. I just love making cards! I am trying to scrapbook more and more and it is becoming an easier thing for me to do. I guess I am just overwhelmed with all the pictures I have to do something with. I also love altering all those plain chipboard albums that are out there. I really like the purses that you can alter and am having fun creating fun things with them.

Well I hope you enjoy whatever I put on here. If you have a blog send me the link so I can check it out.

Kristen

No comments: