Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bad Blogger, Bad!

I just start this blog a month ago and I am already a bad blogger. It is just so hard to post sometimes, busy, busy, busy, I guess. It is the end of the school year and I have been making all kinds of teacher gifts. Tomorrow is my 2 kiddos last day and then summer will be here. What to do, what to do. Hopefully gas prices don't go up much more or we won't be going to as many places this summer, like the zoo, botanical gardens, or the children's museum. So I wanted to post some pictures of the things I have made for teachers this year. Then I will be a bad blogger again because we are flying to Iowa to visit my family this Tuesday. I have had the suitcases out since last Tuesday (I have been called anal-retentive by all my friends and a control freak by my hubby-:l0l).

So here are some of the teacher gifts I made. You can also see some of them on the photobucket link on the right side of this blog.






These card tins were made from a Mayo Road Lunch Break tin. I decoupaged the paper onto it. Then added Stickles and rub-ons (and Primas on the one tin) for an extra touch. The I filled them up with all kinds of cards.

The cute bee stamp is by Stampendeous.

This is a set of 8 cards with a matching "card bag" to keep them in. I was given the template to this from Shannon (my lifesaver) who is a member of the Itty Bitty Scrap Shack forum boards. I donwloaded it to photobucket and here is the link to it. Card Bag.


The dino stamp is from My Favortite Things. They are becoming my new favorite stamp company.

Here is my submission to the Caarvark "Caliente" challenge. It is BBQ season and what and what a nice way to invite some friends over for some food, drinks, and fun on the patio than sending them a nice invite.





2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

cute card bag...I just got one of these from a secret sister...very fun!!!

Lisa & Penny said...

I LOVE that MFT dinosaur card you made!! Too cute! Lisa