Thursday, May 29, 2008

I can't believe it's the end of May already!

It just flew by. Schools out now and it's time to find lots of activities to keep the kids entertained and happy this summer. I just signed them up for swimming lessons and they start on Monday. They are pretty excited about it. So I have been working on some more Father's Day cards and thought I would share them here. I actually made the tie and shirt collar pattern last year for Father's Day but never made any cards with them. So I dug them out of the "scrap void" and made some cards.



For the top card I used the distressed stripes CB embossing folder for the "shirt". But before I ran it through I used my linen background stamp on it. The collar is made from this self-adhesive cloth I found a while back. The bottom one I used Basic Grey's Boxer line for the "shirt" and used the stripes embossing folder for the tie. I have a few more I am going to make and I may put them in my Esty store.

3 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Oh my goodness - what a perfect Fathers Day card- I luv these !!!!!! I luv the ones with the BG Boxer- tooo Cute

Norma

Heather said...

These father's day cards are awesome!

Heather Grow said...

Very creative. Love them!