Friday, May 23, 2008

On a trip...

Well, I am actually writing this the night before we leave for Iowa. So hopefully when this does post (I think I'll do Friday) I am having a good time visiting my family and friends, the weather is good (and not too humid), and the kids are having a fun time visiting the sights and sounds of where I grew up. I thought I would share my CPS #65 creation. I have never posted one on the CPS blog before so we'll see how it goes. I use Tami's Card Maker's Sketch Book all the time. It has really helped stir my creativity.

I actually used my Timber Brown Staz-on ink to stamp the "together sentiment" on the organza ribbon. I didn't think it would work but it turned out great. It's hard to see in the picture, but it is still sheer enough to read the word "Happy" in Happy Wedding Day.

No comments: