Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's Partini Time

Well okay it's not Friday yet, but it will be tomorrow. This was a fun card I made for the Caardvarks Drink Up! challenge. I have to say the microbeads are a pain in the a**. They just stick to anything and everything. But it turned out okay. I have to say I am lovin' this Cricut that my wonderful friend Heidi has let me share with her. I just ordered some more cartridges for it so I am looking forward to playing with it some more.



This is the card I made for the kiddos to give to Daddy for Father's Day. I still have no idea what we are going to give him this year (other than this card). I know the kids want to draw some pictures for him and maybe we'll do a Father's Day brunch, or something like that. I made this card also for the CPS #68 card challenge.


Tonight we finally get to see Spamalot! I bought tickets for my husband at Christmas. He is a huge Monty Python fan. So I hope it is an awesome show.

5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Super-cool effect wtih the microbeads ... very fun Drink Up! card.

Charity Hassel said...

great card! thanks for using the cps sketch! i know what you mean about trying to figure out what to do for dad! i'm sure he'll love the card!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok these are FUN! I love the Daddy card...it just says sweet!!!!

carrie said...

Neat card!

Heather Grow said...

Great job on the challenge. The microbeads look amazing. Well worth the trouble (easy for me to say.)