Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Manly Cards

This is a card I made for the Caardvarks "Dude Micro Challenge" which is due tonight at midnight. I actually went out into the "sacred man area" called the garage and rummaged through the forbidden zone. Like my husband cares if I'm in his stuff :lol! I found a bunch of washers, bolts, screws, and some round gold thing (that I have no idea what it is) that was in the stash of things he has out there. Probably couldn't send this through the mail unless you used a padded envelope or something.

Super fun challenge and I'm glad I had a chance to do it.




5 comments:

Krista B. said...

Your card is Fantastic! What a great idea to put some "manly embellishments" from the garage on there!! Very creative : )

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, really stunning card

sarahx

lauren said...

that little gold thing was holding the car together--QUICK!!!---PUT IT BACK!!!!! (just kidding!) :) :) :)

i LOVE this card! i LOVE the hardware bits! totally and completely FABBBBBBULOUS!!!

Heather said...

This is super cute! So creative!

SmilynStef said...

What an absolutely fabulous idea ... my father and brothers would love this ... may have to start looking for card making supplies in the garage.