Thursday, June 19, 2008

So I am still on a cupcake mission. I want to see how many challenges I can do with my Basic Grey Cupcake paper and accessories and my Stampendous Hey There Cupcake Stamps. So far so good. This is the latest one I did. It was for the Monday Mojo #42 challenge on Poetic Artistry blog done by Julee. She also has a new stamp company called Verve Visual which has some absolutely gorgeous stamps that I am going to have to buy. Anyway this card is more of an adult card rather than a children's birthday card like I have been making lately. Stll just as fun though. It was not as challenging as I thought to cut the paper as it was lining it up onto the card. Frustrating!! The black sugarcoated brads I ended up cutting the tips off and just sticking them on the paper with glue dots. I hate having the backs of brads show through the other side of my cards. I don't know, I'm weird or anal or something. But what a fun challenge and I'll be back for more.

1 comment:

Julee from Verve said...

What a neat card. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)