Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Hump Day

Wow it's Wednesday already. After an early morning of swimming lessons I am ready for the day to go forward. So I am a little behind on my CPS sketches. The first card is based on the CPS sketch #71. I thought I would continue to work with the color pink some more. It's actually a great color, especially with shades of brown. I also thought the green background would change it up a bit.




This card is based on the CPS sketch #70. And this time I thought I would go back to my Basic Grey Cupcake paper (I just love this paper!!). The frosting on the cupcake is white Liquid Applique. I just love the "Yummy" rub on too.



While I'm at it I thought I would check out the sketch challenge on Poetic Artistry. Let me tell you... fun challenge, or should I say challenges. I made one card for two challenges on there. The first challenge was the Monday Mojo Week #44 sketch. The second challenge was called "A Starry Challenge" and you are to make any kind of a project with a star on it. I just love stars!! So I made a star card using the #44 sketch. And I'm still going with the pink thing on this card too.

6 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

such fun cards! like the wee cupcakes! thanks for playing along at the cps blog!

Tyggereye said...

Cute cards! Love the middle one with the new BG

Vicki said...

So pretty!! What cute cards!! :) Love the textured star!!

Pamela said...

great cards!!!

Julee from Verve said...

Great cards. I love how you tied the cord through the two eyelets on the last card. Thanks for playing! :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love the second one.