Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Keeping Busy

Things are starting to feel a little bit more normal around here. The weather is settling down and it doesn't seem as humid as it has been. So I have been working frantically getting my Summer Swap finished for my Embellish-It friends. The magnets on the back are drying so they will be sent off a day late. Oh well. I procrastinated doing these and this is what happens. But I found the greatest little mini calendars ever. I found them at Easy Life Productions. If you ever need little, custom made calendars then check them out. Their customer service is excellent!! So here is a picture of some of them.


I did get to make and finish another Bam Pop! creation this week. This one features my daughter and features some really great monster paper and stamps by them. It's just so fun to work outside my box once in a while. Kind of challenges you to think in different ways than your used to thinking.



Anyway, I sent them an email with a picture of the robot layout from the previous post. They emailed me back the next day and asked if they could put it in their gallery. I'm sure they do this with anyone who sends in a picture of someone using their products. But it still makes me feel GREAT! You can find their gallery here.

And last but certainly not least... I was reading new posts over at Itty Bitty Scrap Shack and was reading a post from Beth. She had posted layout that was done for a challenge at Scrapping the Music blog. It was for Challenge #47 Stay Beautiful which is a gorgeous song by Taylor Swift. I was reading through the blog and looking at all the wonderful layouts people had created and thought I would give it a try. So this is what I came up with:


I am definitely bookmarking this site and playing again. Fun, fun!!

8 comments:

Julie said...

Glad that we have inspired you to join in on the challenge. Love the page you have done. Looks great.

Nat said...

Sweet layouts- love them! Thanks for playing along with Scrapping the Music!

Barbara said...

What great creations you have here! Love what you did for STM! Thanks for playing along!

Laura Fiore said...

Oh SWEET! I love the way you used the felt and your beautiful colors on this layout!

Thanks for taking our challenge!

ricanlaw said...

Thank you for your lovely layout and participation.

Staci said...

Awesome layouts! How cool that they asked to put your LO in the gallery - way to go!

BethieJ said...

Kristen ~ BEAUTIFUL stuff girl~ those calenders are the CUTEST I have some here and NO idea what to do with them.. you have inspired me! Of course mine are 08 so I better hurry! LOL!!
LOVE the Stay Beautiful Layout.. so glad you played along!!! I love that site, even if I have only done one! LOL! Great inspiration!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

AlexM said...

Glad to hear that you did like STM challenge site! Thanks for your participation. Beautiful colors on your LO!