Thursday, August 28, 2008

School is back in session

So the kids went back to preschool yesterday. They started a new school this year and hopefully will be the school they can stay in until the 6th grade. We'll see... So yesterday I didn't know what to do with myself. I tried to scrap for a while, watch TV, clean the house. I was little bit lonely I guess. It was the first time in a few months that I had the house all to myself. It was strange not hear their voices. I'll get used to again. But I made a couple of cards this week. One was for Card Positioning Systems for CPS challenge #79. I haven't done a sketch from them in quite a while. So it was good to get back into it again.




I also made some gifts to give the teachers before school started this week. Just a little bag filled with Post-It notes, pens, note cards, and a notebook and a jar filled with candy "yumminess".






I am still looking for your thoughts on doing a card and scrapbook challenge with children's story book themes and children's book illustrators themes. Check out my blog at this link and let me know what you think. I think it would be fun, but that's my opinion.

3 comments:

Staci said...

Wow, that card is GORGEOUS!! And how nice of you to make those little gifts - i'm sure the teachers were most appreciative!

Becca Nelson said...

Beautiful card! Love the flowers.

Charity Hassel said...

wonderful use of the cps sketch!