Sunday, September 14, 2008

Caardvarks latest challenge

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do this challenge, Working for a living at Caardvarks. It is supposed to elements you find around the office or have an office type theme to it. So I thought I don't really have any office type things around here that would be cute. Then I got these really cute chocolate colored mini file folders from my most recent Paper Source order. I love that place! The thing is I don't remember ordering them. But there they were and I thought how perfect for a card and for this challenge. I also had a sheet of 12 x 12 cork board that was "office-y" and then found a paper clip, some rubbe bands, and a thumb tack, and thus a card was born. So another great challenge at Caardvarks!!


And now I'm off to bed. I have been up since 6am (I wish I could sleep in sometimes). Then we all went to the State Fair which was lots of fun. The kids had a foot long corn dog which they shared with me and daddy. And that was the ony thing I ate this year. Yay for me!! Then tonight I realized that I am sunburnt. Why do I remember to put sunscreen on the kids but never on myself. I guess I feel I can dodge the sun's rays beating down on me. My arms feel like they are one fire. Of well! So a long day and now hopefully a good night sleep tonight.

The kids enjoying the pony ride. Garrett's horse was Trigger and Caden's horse was named Bear.


A little kiddie ride. Garrett cried the whole time on it. I'm not sure why?? He was very clingy, maybe he did like the crowds of people.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

lauren said...

oh i *LOVE* your office card...it's absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! the amazing self-appearing file folder is indeed FAB...but to me...the best part is the CORK--with everything arranged on it like a bulletin board! what an awesome idea!!! :)

Krista B. said...

Great card - Love the file folder and the cork what a fabulous idea : ) Love the bright fun colors!

SmilynStef said...

I love how you arranged everything in your design ... just like a well-used corkboard ... very cool card.

Janice N said...

How clever to use the corkboard!!!

Anesha said...

What a great minifolder, wonderful work. Your cards and pages are great.