Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fall is sort of in the air

Fall really doesn't show up around here until next month sometime. It has still been in the mid-80's here. I have seen a few leaves change colors so I am ready for it to be here. My latest scrapbook layout made me think of fall as well. We all went to the Fall Festival in the neighboring town of Corrales last year around this time and I saw that it was coming up next weekend. Is still hadn't scraped the pictures I took last year so I thought I better get to it. I decided that this week's layout sketch from Page Plans would be perfect for my layout. I wanted to have a big pumpkin on it and didn't really have one so I paper pieced one together. I think it turned out pretty cute an then I added a bunch of pretty leaves, buttons, wire, and bling to jazz it up a bit.










I can't wait to take picture this year at the Corrales Fall Festival. Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: