Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy Saturday

So just quick post today. I am so excited that I get to one of our local scrapbooking stores called Memory Lane today to make the cutest haunted house (pan down on the page to find it). I hope it's fun!

I finished two cards last night for CPS #83 card sketch. I haven't done a card with them for a while so it was nice to get back into the swing of things. I finally got to use my Basic Grey Euphoria paper. Yes, I'm a little behind. I can't wait for the Granola line to come out. I've been holding out for it.




The other card I made was based on card sketch #23 on Page Plans. I love using my MFT stamps when I get a chance and I used the Basic Grey Euphoria paper with this card too. I also used my pastels to color the image which is something I haven't used a lot lately. So that was a nice for a change. I used some green flocking and Stickles on the cake too.



Then I wanted to post some of the pencil boxes I made for a friend in Texas. She calls me her "card pimp" which is kind of funny. But she keeps me busy and I love making her stuff. I also made some little notecards to go with the pencil boxes.





Hope everyone has a great weekend! Tonight I have a date with my hubby. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Janice N said...

Wow! That's a lot of cards and I love those pencil boxes!

Scrapmumur said...

Oh...., this is absolutely FABulous cards!! love everything about it!
Hugs, Mumur