Friday, September 12, 2008

Yay! The weekend is here!!

It has been a long week but it's Friday, YAAAAYY! I'v e have been busy this week and I made a really cute pencil box (to be posted later) and a bunch of layouts for the Nook University Challenge at My Scrapbook Nook. This is such a fun place to hang out. I'm fairly new there still but having fun just the same. So please check out my gallery there if you pop in for a visit. I have a whole 3 things in the gallery but I will try and post more things there soon. My gallery name is ~kristen~ so check out the site and sign up.

Another layout I made was for the Page Plans Sketch #21. I made the card one and this was a fun one too. I got to use my Bam Pop papers to make a funky fun and whimsical layout of my daughter and a bucket.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. We are going to the New Mexico State Fair on Sunday. I am looking forward to it. I think the kids are really going to enjoy the rides there this year. And my son thinks he needs a foot long corn dog so we'll have to see about that.

5 comments:

Page said...

Fabulous Page - Love the photos!

Enfys said...

Funky and whimsical sums up this page perfectly. Love it.

Janice N said...

Hi, I'm Janice from over at Scrapbook Nook. It's fun to see someone who lives a little closer to where I am.

edgy said...

hi there...popped over from the nook to check you out! keep going with those assignments!

edgy said...

hey there- just popped over from the nook to check you out! keep on going with those assignments...you'll have more that 3 items in your gallery soon! (i had no gallery till this started!)