Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween goodies

That last few days I finally finished up some really fun Halloween treat boxes and little wrapped candies for a client/friend of mine. It took me a few days to get them finished up but they turned out pretty cute. Now I need to find out if my kiddos will be having Halloween parties at school and make something super cute for them to give out. I also made up up some really cute tags too for her. I used my new designer papers from Stampin' Up. They really have some of the prettiest papers.








Some other new I would like to share is that an invitation I made for my daughter 3rd birthday this past July is going to be published! Woo Hoo!!! I am so freakin' excited! This is my first published card or anything for that matter. It is with Scrapbook Trend Magazine and will be featured in a new Invitation Ideas book they are going to be putting out in January sometime. I wish I could show it to you but I had to pull it off the blog. I will beable to put it back on a few months after the book comes out.

Be watching Saturday at the Basic Grey Challenges blog for a new challenge. I will post my first layout as a new DT there. I hope you can come by and play. Who doesn't like playing with Basic Grey?? Then Sunday stop by Page Plans and check out the newest and coolest card and layout sketches and give one a try. They are super fun too!

5 comments:

acreativeneed said...

These are so cute!! Great tags too! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. Congrats on your first publication! Really cool!
smiles,Deena

Rica said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog and
congratulations on being published.
Haven't you been a busy girl - I'm sure your friend will absolutely love these - they're all gorgeous.
Hugs Heather xx

Jenny said...

wow, these are all fantastic!!
thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, and yes, it is a ship rub-on!

Scrapmumur said...

Your little creations is spectacular!!
This is adorable!!!!
Great colours used.
hugs
Mumur

Lesli said...

Wow you sure have been busy! Love all those fabulous goodies and tags!