Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Fun!

So I finally got a chance to do a 2 Sketches 4 You card. YAY!! I have always stopped in to see what the latest sketch is and never get a chance to play. Well this time I played! My card is based on Laura's sketch 11. I noticed that the DT did pop up cards so I though I would too. I love pop up cards! They are such fun! I just got the Paper Dolls cartridge for my Cricut. There is so much cool stuff on this cartridge, like little Halloween monster costumes and a picket fence (which you'll see below). So here is my card (actually and invite) that made.

This is the front of the invite. I embossed the letters using my A-2 Cuttlebug embossing folders.


This is the inside. The haunted house isalso an A-2 Cuttlebug embossing folder. I colored it with different colored gel pens.


The inside at different angles to see the pop up monsters. Aren't they cute... I mean spooky.


Aren't those the funnest fonts for the invite information. The top is called Gypsy Curse, the middle section and RSVP is called Tremble and the "Best costume..." is called Blackmoor. I'm sure I Googled free fonts and found them that way.

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh what a cute card! Love how you did the eek but the inside is really cool!

Laura Davis said...

This is so stinkin cute Kristen! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

~dawne said...

OMGarsh......I was gonna say how stinkin' cute is this, but I see Laura already did!! But, it is!!! I so love this card.

Eveline said...

I love this. The inside of the card is great.
Eveline.

Eleanor said...

Adorable!!! I love this!

Martha de Haan said...

Love this card!
Martha

Dawn said...

Wow great card!