Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yay! for me!!!

Well I finally get to announce that I made it on a design team. I am so excited and so honored to have been chosen!! I am on the Layout Design Team for Page Plans. Please come and check the site out. There are lots of great card and layout sketches (and digital ones too) to do every week. I am looking forward to getting started with my duties there. Yay!!

Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday.





These are the layouts and cards that I submitted to Page Plans.









Have a great rest of the week!

8 comments:

M@risk@ said...

Congrats and wish you lots of fun over at Page Plans. Nice cards and layouts.

Chris said...

Welcome to Page Plans! I am so excited to work with you!

Lorie said...

Yay! I'm so thrilled to be part of the team too! Your "stuff" is great!

Angie said...

You do beautiful work. Congrats on making the team!

Cassie said...

congrats on making the Page Plans DT!! Lesli is just awesome and I look forward to seeing your work there for the next 6 months!!

Alli Miles said...

Congrats on becoming a Page Plans design team member.

Krista B. said...

WOW - Your cards and layouts are amazing! Congrats on your new DT, well deserved :)

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Congratulations, your cards are just fanatstic..each so different. Well done !!
Judy x