Saturday, November 22, 2008

Awesome card kit!

I ordered this very awesome and gorgeous card kit the other day. It got here so fast and yesterday I had a chance to play and make some cards. The kits are from Dream Designs by Iralamija. And also check out her wonderful blog (iralamija) for lots of card inspiration. Just some gorgeous things to look at there. I will be keeping my eye out for more kits to come out by her.

So here are some cards I made with this wonderful kit. There are just a few embellies (the snowflakes) that I had that I added to some of the cards. All the sentiments I added were rub ons or stamps.
This one is going to be for my hubby.





Aren't those papers just so gorgeous!! I love them.

Keep an eye out for my Page Plans and Basic Grey Challenges layout reveals this Sunday.

Have a great weekend!
Kristen

8 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! I Just love all your cards! everything you create with the kit is so beautiful! thanks for sharing :)

Joke said...

Great cardkit, love your cards.

Joke

Sherry Wright said...

Beautiful creations!

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Oh wow, these are fantastic, I love them all.

Hugs,

Jo x

Pat said...

Very pretty cards!

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful X-mas cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

debb said...

Great cards- love how you did them! debb

Natty said...

Oooh those are lovely, I didn't know Beatriz was doing kits, how fab!! :oD