Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Wednesday

I don't have anything to show today. But I am a great mood today. One of the most important and historical elections was yesterday. I voted and was a part of the historical day and I am looking forward to seeing what is going to happen in this country. It is truly an exciting time! Anyway, I've always loved the song Oh Happy Day and one of the best versions of it is from the movie Sister Act 2. I just have chills run up and down my spine whenever I hear it. So I thought I would have it here if you wanted to take a listen. Be sure to turn it up. I hope it puts you in a great mood!

4 comments:

carol said...

Thanks for your sweet comment Kristen :) Martha Stewart do a similar punch, which may be easier for you to get hold of!

Hugs
Carol x

carol said...

Forgot to say, i love the song and the movie is one of my faves!

Angie said...

Well said, I to am excited about what the future may hold.

Cuchy said...

I love Siter Act OST (both I and II) and this version of Oh Happy Day is also my favourite.
Thank you for your comment on my blog. I hope be on time this week :)