Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kind of in a slump

I have not been feeling very creative this week at all. I made a point to get my my DT assignments in early and the rest of the week I have stared at a messy desk with several unfinished projects. I have the blahs, a weird funk or something. I can't seem to shake it. I hope I am out of soon. Anyway here are my layouts for Page Plans and Basic Grey Challenges blogs.

The first is for Basic Grey Challenges. I needed to make a layout for Christmas. Unfortunately I had really scrapped all my Christmas pictures from last year. My son had his picture taken with Santa this summer up at the North Pole in Colorado. I thought it would be perfect and I got to use my brand new Wassail papers, brads, and buttons from Basic Grey.

I am looking forward to doing a lot more with this paper. It's so fun!

My next layout is for Page Plans. I had taken this picture a month or so ago and I always love pictures of my kiddos hugging each other. I ask them to give hugs and they always do for me. They even hug each other without me asking, which is even sweeter. They are the best of friends! I was also happy with this layout too, because I got to use some bottle caps I bought a long while back and never used them. I thought they went well with this weeks sketch done by Lesli. Using my new SU papers was also lots of fun too!


Well I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Create lots of great things! I need the inspiration.
Kristen

4 comments:

Rica said...

These are both gorgeous and what delightful photographs you've used.
hugs Heather xx

CraftyC said...

Great L/O's Kristen, I love all the different papers on the 1st one and a great piccie!
Clairex

Gez said...

Great LO's. I like how you have used the new BG paper in your Christmas LO, it's perfect. :)
I wish my kids would hug for a pic!! great colours & I love the bottle tops, what a great idea.
Thank You for visiting my blog. X
I look forward to seeing what else you make with the new Wassail papers.
Take care. x

Katie said...

Hi Kristen. Thank you for visiting my blog and for your kind comment. Fabulous layouts particularly the Christmas in June. I love these Wassail papers don't you?

Katie
x