Monday, November 17, 2008

On a role...so far

I have 10 things I need to do, all at once of course. I am working on boy birthday cards right now and I think I am nearing the end of that phase. Next will be girl cards and I need to get in a girly card making mood. So in the mean time, I will work on some more Christmas cards. One card I made last night was using Taylored Expression Cupcake Challenge #42. I haven't done a challenge there for a while and I really liked the sketch this week. So why not make a Christmas card. I had lots of fun using my foil lattice and gold leafing . I used the leafing behind the Merry Christmas epoxy sticker. Which no longer makes it a sticker so I used some pop dots instead for a little dimension.

Here are some gift bags (with tags) I made using my Cricut.


And here are some more boy cards using the super fun Granola line from Basic Grey. I used sketches from CPS to make these cards.


My hubby things the elephant looks a little crazy. Crazy but cute!

Tomorrow is supposed to be warm and sunny. I am planning a trip to the zoo or the botanical gardens with the kids. A near 70 degree temperature day in November needs to be taken advantage of for a day of fun!

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

11 comments:

Kathryn said...

WOW so many great projects!

Love the Holiday card -- that vintage Santa Stamp is gorgeous!

The gift bags are cute and I LOVE those animal cards -- just adorable! :)

debb said...

Wow- you have been busy! Love it all- the gift bags are inspiring me to get busy! debb

Christi said...

Awesome cards and projects!! Wow!!

Debbie said...

Lots of beautiful projects on here. I love that Santa stamp I used some of the images last year and I think hes lovely. I like your gift bags too!
Debbie x

Debbie said...

What a lot of lovely projects! I love that Santa stamp, so traditional. I love your gift bags too!

SmilynStef said...

Adorable boy cards ... love those gift bags too.

Lesli said...

What wonderful cards - I really love the Kris Kringle one! I think I am in the mood for Christmas!

Rica said...

What gorgeous cards you've been making. I love the animal ones - they are so cute and the colours and papers you have used are wonderful.
hugs Heather xx

Rica said...

What gorgeous cards you've been making. I love the animal ones - they are so cute and the colours and papers you have used are wonderful.
hugs Heather xx

Rica said...

What a gorgeous set of cards. I love the animal ones - they are so cute and really suit the the BG Granola papers and colours you have used.
hugs Heather xx

Angie said...

Beautiful cards, I love the Christmas one especially.