Friday, December 5, 2008

Basic Grey reveal

I just wanted to do a quick post of my layout for this weeks challenge at Basic Grey Challenges.

"For this weeks challenge we would like to see some charms on your creations, you can have as many as you like, and of course not forgetting to use at least 1 item from BasicGrey somewhere on your creations."

So with that said here is my layout. My "charms" are metal heart shaped magnifying glass and 3 round metal tags which I used some sentiment rub-ons. The picture is from our trip to San Antonio, Texas last March. They have the most beautiful River Walk near the down town area. Also home of The Alamo and we sent to Sea World while we were there too. They had little boat rides along the River Walk and Caden just enjoyed herself and the "cruise" on the river.

I used a really fabulous sketch I found on the Mothers and Daughter Creations blog. The sketch actually was from another sketch (#12) challenge blog call 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. A very cool blog that I hope will keep going for the 52 weeks in 2009 so I can play along.

Have a great weekend!
Kristen

5 comments:

Pascale said...

Lovely layout Kristen. I love the tags down the side and the charms are adorable. Pascale :)

Leah said...

Great take on the sketch, love all the little charms:)

Chris said...

Hi Kristen, I love your layout it's a gorgeous design and the papers are wonderful. The charms look perfect and add such great texture. You have such a gorgeous family, it's a lovely photograph. Take care and have a great weekend. Chris :)

laury55 said...

love your page and all the details

Mothers and Daughters Creations said...

What a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for playing along with MDC and the mention on your blog!
Tamara