Sunday, December 7, 2008

Page Plan reveal

Such a gorgeous morning here in New Mexico. I went on a date with my husband last night. Something we have gotten to do in a while. I wanted to post my latest layout for Page Plans this week while I had a moment this morning. Although it isn't posted there for some reason (hopefully it will be soon).

Here is the lovely sketch by Chris.

And here is my layout. It was so fun to reminisce when Cady was one-year-old. My little baby is growing up so fast. All the papers and sticker elements are from Stampin' Up (except for the "Christmas 2006 stickers).


Hope everyone has a great week!
Kristen

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my! your page is beautiful...as always!

M@risk@ said...

Gorgeous page. Look at her happy face. Have a nice weekend.

Kim said...

Lovely, nice work. Kim