Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Faux Mosaic Valentine's Day Card

I just wanted to share my card I made for a challenge over at Split Coast Stampers. It is a faux mosaic technique I just had to try. It took a lot of time to do and I am going to try and figure out an easier way to do this technique. We'll see. But I thought the sentiment for this card was kind of funny too. It's from my new Papertrey stamps I just got a couple of weeks ago. I also used my BG Blush paper I still had from last years Valentine's Day stash.


Well I am off to make more Valentine's stuff. Thanks for stopping by.
Kristen

4 comments:

Sara said...

What an awesome card! I always wanted to try the mosaic look- but am too chicken lol.

XOXO
Sara

Angie said...

That card is beautiful, what an awesome technique.

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Oh wow Kristen, this card is stunning and I can see that it must have taken a lot of work. The papers you have used are gorgeous. What a stunning card.

Hugs,

Jo x

P.S. Hope you got my email saying thanks for my gorgeous birthday card ?!

Rica said...

WOW - love your treatment of this - the mosaic is sensational.
hugs Heather xx