Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Twist at Page Plans

We had a fun little twist on our card and layout sketches today at Page Plans. The card sketch was to be used by the layout team and the layout sketch was to be used by the card team. This was a great challenge and it really show versatility of the sketches. So here is what I came up with for Sunday's card sketch.



I just love using white chipboard letters and coloring them with Distress Inks (or whatever is handy).

Thanks for looking and happy hump day!
Kristen

10 comments:

Rica said...

This is absolutely delightful Kristen and the chipboard letters are brilliant.
Your children certainly make wonderful 'subjects'.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kristen and your photograph is wonderful. Love the coloured chipboard letters and the twist on the challenge was a great idea. Hugs, Chris

Lorie said...

Great job! I just love this!

Angie said...

That is adorable!

Karen said...

Stunning LO ! I love your work and your blog.
Thank you for leaving a comment on karenscardsfromtheheart. Glad you liked my card for the BG challenge.

Love Karen x

laury55 said...

great card...love the idea of adding a picture on a card

nessy said...

delightful use of this layout ~adorable photo and love all the embellishments!!
vanessa xx

M@risk@ said...

Love the tough look of your layout. I really like boy pages. Have a good weekend.

Mara... said...

Wonderful layout Kristen! I hope you're having a good new year!!

Jenyfur said...

I adore this layout! Terrific design, great title, I just love everything about it.