Friday, February 6, 2009

I think I have a cold...

I'm not sure though. I have this nagging cough but my throat isn't sore and I don't feel achy or anything. Maybe it's because I didn't really sleep last night. As soon as I post this I'm off to bed.

I wanted to share my Basic Grey Challenges card I made for this weeks challenge.

Challenge 21 - Lets Mix it Up

This week we would like you to mix it up, we would like you to use at least two different BasicGrey ranges in your creations, for eg Blush papers and Boxer Brads or Archaic chip stickers, Sultry papers and cupcake fibers, the possibilities are endless, so what are you waiting for lets mix it up

This week one lucky winner will win this fabulous prize which has very generously been sponsored by the Artistic Stamper.

I just love my design teamies came up with this week. Here is the card I made for the challenge. I used Blush and Bittersweet papers and embellishments. And of course it is a Valentine's card.


Well that all for now. I am off to bed and I hope when I wake up tomorrow my cough will be gone. I don't have time to be sick right now. That usually helps when I say that to make it go away.-LOL!

I'll be posting my latest Page Plans layout this Sunday.

Kristen

6 comments:

Boots the Monkey (Jo) said...

Morning Kristen

Gorgeous card you have made, the papers all go together fantastically, don't they ? I love the hearts you have made and the papers.

Hope you feel better when you wake up - lots of honey and lemon.

Take care and hugs to you,

Jo x

TaraG said...

Your card is soooo sweet, Kristen!I love the paper combo! I'm glad you are going to go get some rest! I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the b-day wishes!
Hugs,t

Rica said...

Stunning card Kristen - love your combo of papers (I seem to be saying that to all the DT's this week - I think they've all come up with different and amazing combos.)
The hearts are beautiful.
Hope you're soon feeling better.
hugs Heather xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card! Love your combination of papers!
Helen x

Chris said...

Fabulous Kristen and the most perfect Valentine card. I love the mix of papers you used and I share your feeling about how all the teamies came up with such gorgeous combinations. I love those hearts and your gorgeous layout. Hope your cough is gone tomorrow and you're not coming down with something. Hugs, Chris x

Danita said...

Kristen, your card is beautiful this week!!! I love the 2 hearts in the different papers!!! Thanks for the awesome inspiration this week!!!