Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sorry I meant to post this on Sunday...

Lots of things going on and I almost go into shutdown mode. So I am getting it back together, frantically working on some new DT things. I am really not one to procrastinate. I get my assignments and I finish them up right away. But not this week! Oh the pressure! Not really. I actually work better when I pressed for time.

With that said, here is my Plan Plan reveal for this week.





There was a lot of cutting involved in this layout. But well worth it. I love how it turned out.

Happy Hump Day! Have a great rest of the week.
Kristen

3 comments:

M@risk@ said...

So nice to see how you used so many little pictures.

Sheila said...

I happened upon your blog and love your work. Great inspiration, thank you!

Chris said...

Beautiful layout Kristen! I love all the little pictures together, it's a really stunning design. Beautiful, beautiful babies. Chris x