Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

So far I have had a relaxing Mother's Day. Right now both kiddos are taking naps so all is quiet and peaceful here at home. My wonderful husband even made me crepes for breakfast this morning, which were absolutely delicious!

I had 2 more boxes that I wanted to share today. Again, these were made from template from from The Cutting Cafe. The Mother's Day sentiments are from there as well. These were made for my friend to give to her mom and MIL. They were filled up with candy too.










I also wanted to share my card for this weeks Basic Grey Challenges. My card is based on a sketch by my wonderfully talented teammate Anthea for challenge #34. I used the Granola line to create my card.





Be sure to keep a look out in June for some changes at the Basic Grey Challenges blog. We will be closing the blog down for a couple weeks to put all the wonderful and exciting new changes that Martine and the team are putting into place. Hopefully you will like what you see!

Well that's all for today. I hope that everyone has a Happy Mother's Day today and a great rest of the week too!
Kristen

5 comments:

June Houck said...

I just used that SU chocolate chip floral dsp this morning to cover a book I bought at the dollar store :)

I love that paper and now it is **almost** all gone :(

I like your take on Anthea's sketch...that vine is cool!

Regina Easter said...

oh my awesome awesome...hugs

Karen said...

STUNNING work Kristan. Love those boxes.

Love Karen (UK) xxx

theneon said...

Your mother's day boxes are great. And, I like what is inside too!

Helen F. said...

WOWOW! You have been one busy lady! All of your gifts and projects are SUPER kewl!