Monday, May 4, 2009

I can't seem to blog this week...

I'm really just not in the mood to blog these days. First, I am the slowest typist ever. I think I had a D in it in high school way back when. I use my index and middle fingers to type and one thumb to hit the space bar from time to time. So chat room things are not fun either because I can't keep up with the conversation. And I have been super busy with all kinds of projects that I really need to get done this week.

So I wanted to post some things I have been working on this week. The first is my card for Basic Grey Challenges. This weeks challenge is a color combo challenge, black and gray plus 1 other color. I chose red as my other color and used Scarlet's Letter papers for my card.





Another card I made was for the Caardvarks latest challenge. I haven't done a Caardvarks challenge forever so it was nice to be able to finally do one. So now I'll wait and see tomorrow what their next challenge will be.




Another project that I started today and will need to finish soon so I can get them mailed out are some divider boxes that I am making for Mother's Day for my mom and mom-in-law and for a friend's mom and MIL. They are so quick and easy to make and I think I am going to get some yummy little candies to fill them up. The template for these boxes are from the Cutting Cafe. I just love this place and all the awesome templates and printable stamps they have. The sentiment is also part of a printable stamp set from there too called All About Mom.







You can see the other one that is almost finished in the pictures above. It won't take too long to get the other 2 finished and sent on its way.

One other thing I wanted to share was that I am going to be published in the July/August edition of Scrap-n-Art eZine. They are going to have two of my layouts plus some other layouts possibly for a feature that they are going to have in that edition. So I am working on getting that stuff done as well.

That's all for now. Have a great rest of the week!
Kristen

No comments: