Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Candy Boxes

I just wanted to share the finished Mother's Day boxes I made for my mom and mother-in-law. I have 2 more that I'll post later for my friend Heidi. The box and the Mother's Day sentiments all come from The Cutting Cafe. The Cutting Cafe is also a sponsor of this weeks Basic Grey Challenges. There is still time to play and maybe you will win 2 downloads from the Cutting Cafe.








I think I am going to use this same box for some teacher gift's too. But inside I am thinking about making some decorated large/jumbo paper clips, mini post-it notes that are wrapped in some pretty paper, and some other things I haven't thought of yet.

That's all for now! Have a great weekend and a Happy Mother's Day!
Kristen

9 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

what a great project those turned out adorable and LOVE the yummy fun inside!!! super cute

Cheryl said...

OMGoodness - how beautiful are these boxes? The candy inside looks wonderful - great gifts!!

Julia said...

Oh I love these boxes. They have so many uses. Your Mom & MIl will love them!!!

Regina Easter said...

wow girl, this is awesome...hum, might just have to steal this ideal..i love it...can i put in the customer gallery over at the cafe site?

Regina Easter said...

omg, i love love love these...hey i thought i had comment on these the other day....hum, maybe it didn't go through, wanted to know if i could put these up in the customer gallery...hugs

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Wow, these boxes are fantastic Kristen. What gorgeous gifts for Mother's Day and teachers. I love both of them. I love the papers you have used for the first box. Are they BasicGrey papers ? Can you tell me which ones as I am looking for those colours at the moment !!

Have a great week and Mother's Day and hope you get spoilt.

Hugs,

Jo x

Chris said...

These little gift boxes are so beautiful Kristen and I bet the Mom's loved them and their contents of course :D. I had the most beautiful parcel of goodies arrive a couple of days ago and everything is absolutely gorgeous, I love it all, you're so sweet, thank you! Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Hugs, Chris xx

Mary said...

Kristen,
Very cute project... I will have to give this one a try.

Scrapjo said...

These boxes are so awesome!!