Sunday, June 21, 2009

A Quick Post

have just a moment to say hello to everyone out there. And to post few things I have been making. I haven't been doing very much crafty lately. It is just hard to do in the summer. I'd rather be out and about enjoying the beautiful weather than be cooped up in the hallway making something.

So first I wanted to share my card for My Sketch World June 15th card sketch. My time here at My Sketch World has been awesome. They are having a new DT call for August. So if you make cards or scrapbook pages then go check out the submission requirements. I am not planning on trying out again but I plan on staying active in the forum as best as I can and participating in the card and layout sketches for the month. Should be lots of fun!!

So here is my card:

I bought these Martha Stewart Flowers a while back and thought this was the perfect time to use them.

Another card I made was for my daughter's friend Sophie's birthday. This card is an SVG made my Mary Rudakas and is available at svgcuts.com. You should go and check out all the cool files there. Just Awesome!!!



Cady told me that Sophie really loves the color yellow. So we make the Castle pink and yellow. It turned out so cute.

Another card I just finished up yesterday was for Father's Day. The stick figure on the front is also from svgcuts.com. The inside is a pop-up that I made using a font called Solly Pop Tab and fixed it up just so in Inkscape. You can find this font at the Clever Someday blog and a great tutorial on how to make a pop-up. I used Inkscape but you can just use SCAL and get a great card too.



So that's all for now. Hope all of you have a great Sunday, First Day of Summer, and Father's Day! Have a great week too!!

1 comment:

June Houck said...

WOW,WOW,WOW! These are all fab, Kristen!!! Your mojo is on fire. TFS :)