Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So before I pick the kiddos up...

...I wanted to share this baby gift I made for a new mommy friend of mine. I was going to visit her and her new son today but he has had a virus for weeks now and is having some "explosive" issues if you now what I mean. Poor thing and poor mommy too. You could hear the stress in her voice. Ahhhh motherhood. Or should I say ahhhhh newborns! But I made here a little photo album, I ironed some cute stamped images on some onesies, and I made a card of course. I got the idea for the onesies from the Taylored Expressions blog. Such a fun and clever idea! The stamp set I used is from Papertrey Ink and is called Itty Bitty Blessings. Such a great set to have!

So here are the pictures:











Well I am off to pick up the kids from their little summer class. This is the last week. I can't believe June has flown by so fast.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow this is so adorable. You are really talented!!

Just a random browser. ..::Kim::..

Mary said...

This is sooooo cute. I love the little pens on the line. Great job...

Aussie Wendy said...

What a wonderful gift. You are very talented, I love your site.
Cheers
Aussie Wendy
www.letsbescrappy.com

prob21 said...

Kristen,
wow...luv your blog&artwork...awesome projects...thx for sharing.
Thank you for listing my blog among others from so talented artists. My cut-files are just my 2 cents.
best regards,
paulo/brazil
http://scale-files.blogspot.com/