Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some more teacher gifts

I have been busy the last few days making some teacher gifts for a friend of mine in Texas. She emails me what she wants and I make up a few things, take some pictures of them, and email them back to her, and then she gives the thumbs up. I am getting to know her style more and more, so making things for her is getting easier. She also needed some tags for gifts that she will give in the future so I will show them to you all too.

The teacher gifts are a set of 6 cards that fit inside this wonderful greeting card folder from The Cutting Cafe. I made three of these. The monograms ("B" and "S") are also from The Cutting Cafe. The papers I used for these is Stampin' Up. The owl is from the Wild Card cartridge by Cricut.

Set 1



See the little pocket to fit some stamps inside and a pen or pencil fits easily inside too.



Set 2




Set 3




Here are the petal tags I made for her. They are called petal envelopes and I made the into an svg file so I could cut it on the Cricut using SCAL. All of them are shown opened up. There is one down in the bottom right corner that is closed up the way it would be for a tag. I punch a hole through the upper right corner and then put an eyelet on the top layer only. Then I ran a piece of ribbon or cording through it so it can be tied onto a gift bag or present. Here is the link for the Petal Card SVG.



Here are the tags.


That's all for now. I need to make some more teacher presents for my kiddos' teachers. I have some time. They don't start school until the 25th.

Have a great week!
Kristen

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Kristen,
These are so cute. I love the flowers on the tags. I am so ready for school to start. This is our last year (I hope)lol

Rica said...

Hi Kristen - fabulous projects - set 3 is definitely my favourite. just love the folder - the layout, colours and papers are fantastic.
hugs Heather xxc

scrapnnMO said...

WOW these sets of cards/envies are GORGEOUS. I love them both. Lovely job well done on all. :)
♥Dawn♥