Saturday, November 28, 2009

Did you have a happy turkey day?

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving out of town at my in-laws in Colorado Springs this year.  I stuffed myself and did not save any room for pumkin pie.  Friday evening we went to dinner and I did save some room for dessert then so I enjoyed a slice of vanilla bean cheescake.  Not too bad!  We just got back home a couple of hours ago and thought I'd better post my latest Basic Grey Challenges card.  Again, it is a Christmas card.  Tis the season, right?

The challenge for the next couple of weeks is to make a card based on a sketch from the lovely and ever so talented Tara G.  She does amazing things so please check out her blog too.


So here is the sketch:



And here is one of many Christmas cards I have been making using this wonderful sketch.


 
 
 

I wanted to share a photo of my cute and handsome son who finally lost his two top teeth.  Of course he wanted me to pull them out on Wednesday morning, the day we were leaving for Colorado Springs.  And so I did!  I just love listening to him talk now, such a cute little lisp he has.  It reminds me of Tim Meadows (former Saturday Night Live actor) and his character the "Ladies Man".  I think there is a movie they made too, that was really bad, but I may have to watch it just to hear his character talk. 





Well I hope you all are doing well and you have most of your Christmas shopping done.  I have a few more things and I am finsihed.

Hope you have a great rest of the weekend and a wonderful week ahead!




3 comments:

TaraG said...

Ahhh Kirsten you are so sweet...thanks for the plug, hun! Glad to hear you had a good dinner but ya should saved room for the pie...that's the best part, he he he! I love your card it is just fabulous!
Hugs,t

Martine said...

ooo this is beautiful sweetie :), Also just wanted to pop by and wish you a very merry christmas, i hope that you and your family have a lovely one :), Take care darlin


xx

Martine

luna47 said...

Pretty card, and adorable kid! :P