Monday, April 26, 2010

Back online

Well I am not exactly back but I did decide to put my blog back online again.

I have made one scrapbook page since December of last year.  I have been and still am re-evaluating all the things that are going on in my life and my family's lives.  I am starting to feel some little inklings of craftivity so we'll see I guess.

So let me know if any links are not working in my posts so I can take care of them or if I have any outdated blogs or websites in my lists on the right side of the page.

1 comment:

adventuresofaglutenfreemom.com said...

I'm so glad you are back!

Many of my readers have admired your Star Wars Invitations on my site and I haven't the foggiest idea of how you do it! :-)

I will need to show everyone your Jungle Junction "Ellyvan" invitation next (although I am still nervous of committing to a Jungle Junction B-day party for Luke...)