Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Card Making Day

Well this is going to be my one and only card I make today.  Too bad these events have to be on a weekend because I really don't scrap or do much on the weekends anymore.  I just enjoy hanging out with the family.

The supplies for my card came form Toni, my swap partner, from My Sketch World.  I woke up early and finished my card before I realized we were to make it using a sketch form MSW.  Oh well, live and learn next time.  Or at least get on the computer to make sure I am doing things right.



The reason I was up so early this morning was because today was the 1st day of Balloon Fiesta.  It was such a great morning.  We just drove down to the end of our road to watch the balloons lift off this morning.  Tomorrow we'll head down to the field and watch them from there.  It will be an even earlier morning but worth it I think.


Here are a few pictures from this morning.




Have a great rest of the weekend!  Hope you can make a lot of cards today!