Thursday, October 28, 2010

More Craft Fair Projects

So I got the camera out today and took some more photos of my craft fair projects that I am making.

This first one is an advent calendar that is from KaiserCraft. It comes as a kit that you have to assemble.  The little boxes inside about drove me batty, but eventually I got them all together.  The papers I used were Basic Grey Jovial collection pack, lace paper, and 3D stickers.  The icicles were made from Crystal Effects and glitter.  You can find a great tutorial on how to make them here.




 The next 2 photos are these cute little shopping carts.  These are svg files that I bought from a great online shop called My Time Made Easy.  This is one of the many Pretty Packaging items that Lauren Meader has in her shop.  It's call Shop Till You Drop.  Inside of the carts I have a mini paper sack (pretty cute idea, huh?) and a gift card will fit very nicely inside it.




The last 2 photos I have to share are a Kaiser Craft Star Wreath I made using Basic Grey Wassail papers and stickers and a variety of Basic Grey buttons.  The 3 ornaments that are attached to it were from Micheal's  They were just starting to put out their Christmas products out the day I went in and bought these.  For the stars, I used my Cricut machine to cut the paper stars so that they would just cover up the wooden stars.  Then I sanded the edges to give is a more distressed look.







Well that's all for now.  Happy Thursday to you!


6 comments:

Scarlett said...

What awesome projects!!! I would have a real tough time parting with those cutie lil' shopping carts! LOL!!

wendipooh13 said...

you've been busy and great projects!!!! way to go

LisaM said...

Awesome projects!

Bev said...

fabulous project.. all of them are amazing... congrats

pattiwest said...

love, love, love your projects, Kristen!!! :) I've never seen little shopping carts like that - and the wreath if FAB!!!

Sherri said...

Oh, I love the wreath!